About Dr Susan Baxter
I started working within the health and fitness scene in 2005, and have not left it upto the current day :-)
I have been invited as a presenter to a number of conferences, both industry and scientific.
I consider myself to be a positive, practical, energetic “can do” person, thriving on problem solving, a self-starter, excellent at multi-tasking, competitive, calm under pressure, a good team player who enjoys encouraging others and highly customer -orientated.
I have experience with working with the woman’s magazine M2 Woman, and have been a brand ambassador for a number of years with a US health brand (5 years).
Previous Health and Fitness Awards
- National Runner up 2009 Freestyle Aerobics Instructor of the Year
- National Finalist 2010 People’s Choice Fitness Award
- National Finalist 2011 Pre-Choreographed Group fitness Instructor
- National People’s Choice Fitness Award 2011 | Register of Exercise Professionals
- Blues Award of Excellence for Bodybuilding | University of Otago | Nov 2013
Fitness Education | Communication | Social Media | Writer | Presenter | Communicator & Conference Speaker | Lecturer
I have acquired the following additional extra-curricular training and relevant qualifications that assists me in, in assisting you in reaching your goals:
- Les Mills BodyAttack instructor
- Les Mills BodyPump instructor
- Les Mills Advanced Instructor Trainer
- Precision Nutrition
- Rehab Essentials accredited
- Deconstructing the deadlift accredited
- Functional training institute training
- Zumba instructor
- Pilates instructor
- Yoga instructor
- Aqua instructor